Every business has a story to tell – but converting that story into a format that can be consumed, enjoyed and shared by your audience is much easier said than done.
This is particularly true with a digital landscape that’s constantly changing – and as a business, with your focus elsewhere, it can be incredibly difficult to keep up with the latest platforms, trends and best practices.
- Basics of media and copyright law
- Choosing and sourcing images
- Rich media content (video, gifs, vines, snapchat etc)
- Digital distribution
- Social advertising
- Analytics – and how to use the data to constantly improve your output
Our team have serious hands-on experience with publishing and sharing content daily to an audience of three million across the group.
- Aidan Coughlan (Editor, The Lovin Group)
- Niall Harbison (Founder, The Lovin Group)
Here's all the relevant information you'll need. Due to high demand we expect this event to sell out weeks in advance, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- 26-27th November
- Camden Court Hotel
- Lunch will be provided both days
- 10am - 4.30pm
- You will need to bring a laptop