We know you guys love the content here on Lovin Dublin with 400,000 Dubliners visiting the site every month to find out what is new in their city. We also see that 70% of people access the site via mobile (either sneaking looks while at work or flicking through food porn on the couch). So for the past few months we've been building the next logical extension of the brand... A beautiful mobile experience.
Today we launch the new Lovin Dublin Magazine which is available right now in the App store. It's a paid magazine which comes out every month and which features...
- 100 amazing things to do in Dublin that month, which includes:
- Events, hidden gems, awesome new restaurants and bars
- Exclusive content, this content is fresh and not taken from our website
- 10 easy and delicious recipes focussed around a theme (this month is Paleo)
- A stunning design that will help you navigate the content in a new way on iPhone or iPad
Why Paid Content?
We don't like banner ads. We think they'd make us compromise on the content we have to write here. We like being honest and giving people the real low down on Dublin rather than sugar coating it to please advertisers. The app will cost €3.59 per month but there are 100s of man hours that go into building it, curating it, taking the photos and finding the best events. We hope you'll think it is worth it and that you'll get tons of value out of it. Finding the best stuff to do in Dublin is tough but we'll put Lovin Dublin in your pocket for less than the price of a cup of coffee and you'll have an amazing resource with 7 super talented people producing that content especially for you every month.
Download it today and let us know what you think!