Want To Join the Lovin Dublin Team? We're Hiring A Sales Executive
Interested in brands, media and advertising? Come and join one of the fastest growing media publications in Ireland – the Lovin Group. The Lovin Group is a media company incorporating Lovin Dublin, Lovin Trends and Lovin Berlin, as well as an in-house content production team.
As one of Ireland’s fastest growing media brands we help people discover their city with reviews, restaurants, events and news. We also run brunches, dinner clubs, Food industry events and live events including The Lovin Dublin Show Live.
And now, we're looking for an ambitious, hard working person with bags of initiative to join our team.
The role will involve developing relationships with advertisers, owning and managing a sales target and activating deadly events with the team.
- Listen and understand clients' needs, developing advertising solutions to match these needs;
- Manage your own sales leads: using online and offline sources to grow new leads and develop your sales pipeline;
- Build and run events together with the team;
- Grow relationships with the advertising industry;
- Interested in online publications and audience building;
- Understand social media and targeted advertising.
Desired attributes and experience:
- A team player with leadership skills;
- Ambitious and target driven;
- Personable and excellent at developing relationships;
- Interested in online media and working with a variety of different brands;
- Proactive individual;
- Previous sales experience.
This role will offer excellent opportunities for progression within the organisation, opportunities to learn on the job, an exciting work environment creating innovative advertising offerings for clients and getting stuck into cool events. Ideally, you’ll have at least a year’s experience working in advertising sales and account management, but this isn’t absolutely essential.
And finally, as you’ll be based in our offices in Dublin 8 and reporting to the commercial manager of the Lovin Group, you’ll be a fun-loving, positive and ambitious individual who’s got an interest for all things online and is constantly striving to drive our expansion.
To apply for this incredible role, please send the following marked ‘Sales Executive Role’ to Ed O’Riordan, Lovin Group commercial manager at email@example.com
- A cover letter explaining why you think that you are the ideal candidate for this job;
- A CV, outlining your relevant experience in the field of sales and advertising.
Close of applications is 5pm, Wednesday June 3.
The Lovin Group is an equal opportunities employer.