The Lovin Group Is Hiring A Full-Time Journalist – Fancy Joining Our Team?
We're looking for a top-class writer to join us in our Dublin 8 offices
The Lovin Group is growing!
We’ve recently kicked off a super-exciting project to provide online content for a well known fashion retailer – and of course, this will be about far more than just clothes. It will touch on all aspects of lifestyle, including celebrity news, entertainment, beauty, television, cinema, parenting and much more.
And now, we’re looking for the ideal journalist to bring this exciting vision to life.
If you’re the ideal candidate, you’ll be much more than an excellent writer – you’ll also be:
- Brimming with ideas for content;
- Well versed in forward planning;
- Able to spot trends in online publishing before they’ve even happened;
- Ahead of the curve when it comes to entertainment, fashion and celebrity news;
- Able to adapt your style to suit any target market;
- Comfortable working with videographers, designers and external contributors, in order to shape this site into something far ahead of other online publications;
- A lover of good spelling and grammar, with an eagle-eyed attention to detail.
Ideally, you’ll have two years’ experience working in online publishing, but this isn’t absolutely essential.
And finally, as you’ll be based in our offices in Dublin 8 and reporting to the editor of the Lovin Group, you’ll be a fun-loving, positive and ambitious individual who’s got an interest for all things online and is constantly striving to drive our expansion.
To apply for this incredible role, please send the following to Aidan Coughlan, Lovin Group editor, on email@example.com
- A cover letter, specifying what marks you out from the crowd when it comes to writing about fashion and lifestyle; this is a competitive market, and to offer something that others can't, we need you to be able to do the same;
- A CV, outlining your relevant experience in the field of digital journalism;
- Links to two specific samples of your published work.
Close of applications is 5pm, Friday May 22.
The Lovin Group is an equal opportunities employer.