We're Hiring! Come Join The Lovin Group As An International Co-Ordinator
The Lovin Group is expanding!
By the end of May we will be live in four cities, with many more to come throughout the rest of 2016. And so we're going to need someone to help keep things in order.
So what's involved?
This role will involved liaising with stakeholders in the various cities and delivering our services from our Dublin base – you'll be the link between large growing teams, so strong communication skills are a must.
The ideal applicant would have:
- Proven project management skills;
- Great communication skills;
- An ability to multi task;
- Flexibility to work across various time zones;
- Familiarity with online services like Google Docs, Slack, Dropbox and Powerpoint/Keynote;
- An ability to share learnings across all territories;
- An ability to manage the rule book and business guidance on changes to business;
- An ability to manage multiple high-level contracts;
- An ability to qualify leads for additional city rollouts;
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter and Snapchat – a love and deep understanding of these services would be a big advantage;
- Flexibility and adaptability to suit the start-up environment.
If that sounds like you, and you want to join our awesome and expanding team, then email Graham Kinsella on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV – and a brief note outlining what you'll bring to this role that nobody else can.