It's that time of the week again where we round up the best photos taken during the week under the #LovinDublin hashtag. There are over 8,000 photos there and it is a wonderful way to find great places to eat, restaurant reviews and new stuff happening in the city. It seems the quality of photos is just getting better and better every week, and this week we have some stunning photos to share taken by our Lovin Dublin community.
As you'll know we also give away a great hoodie for the weekly winner who has captured Dublin with the best photo. You can't buy the hoodies, the only way to win them is by entering the photo competition. So keep tagging your snaps with #lovindublin and enjoy the top 10 photos from this past week...
10. Celebrating the Fish Shop birthday the only acceptable way, with fish and chips
Photo by peterpurcell8
9. Samuel Becket Bridge looking mighty in the sun
Photo by michaelguerin8
8. There's not many other brunche spots that can rival Brother Hubbard
Photo by johnrei11y
7. Not many better night time views than this in the city
Photo by hailey433
6. Bushy Park looking stunning as always
Photo by cunninghamnick
5. It doesn't get much better than cocktails in The Marker
Photo by lisahayden23
4. Sugar rush!!!
Photo by nickmcgon
3. Sundays in Dun Laoghaire are days well spent
Photo by fiparf
2. The most beautiful sunrise in Dublin...
Photo by christianhughes
1. ... Followed by the most beautiful sunset
Photo by saidhbhm1
Congratulations Saidhbh, you can email louise[at]lovindublin[dot]com to claim your prize!
Win This Week
All you have to do to win this week is tag a photo on Instagram with #lovindublin. Best one wins, simple as that. You'll be sent a hoodie and we'll share your photo to over 70,000 people via our social accounts to get you more followers which is the very least you deserve for topping the pile!