We can’t get enough of your #minireviews here Lovin Dublin, and, a few weeks in, they’re really starting to roll in thick and fast now. No better day than Pancake Tuesday to get out there sharing your thoughts on Dublin’s pancake efforts. We listed the 7 best places to eat Pancakes in Dublin yesterday, along with a seriously mouth-watering recipe of our own (we say ours, we mean Niall’s).
We had ours this morning in Bewleys of Grafton St, I went for the maple syrup and banana option myself while LoJo and Knickers pigged out on Nutella. But enough about us, here’s a selection of what you’ve been chowing down on so far today. Get ready to dribble.
1. #pancakes #pancaketuesday #love #instagood
2. First pancakes of the day in @bewleysireland #lovindublin #minireviews
3. @lovindublin blueberry pancakes with orange and honey butter from herbstreet #pancakes #lovindublin #minireviews
4. White Chocolate & Strawberry pancakes. 10/10 #LovinDublin
5. Pancake breakfast with the ladies from @LovinDublin #pancakes #bewleys #LovinDublin
6. Two burnt, 4 perfect! First time I ever made #pancakes and first time I ever made #americanstylepancakes. SOOOOO GOOD! Very proud of myself.
7. Chocolate pancake from tower records cafe. Pancake was nice but filling very very bland. 5/10. #lovindublin #minireviews