COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to any competition on the Lovindublin.com website
(‘Competition’) unless otherwise stated. Competition is to be run by LD Lovin Dublin Limited (‘we’,
‘our’, ‘LMG’) across our social media platforms on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and our website
lovindublin.com in April 2019.
LMG decision in relation to selection of prize winner is final. If there is any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition our decision is final.
The Competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over who reside on the island of Ireland except:
a) employees of us or our affiliated companies;
b) employees of agents or suppliers of us or our holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration; or
c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) or (b) above.
Prizes non-transferable and only be awarded to the winner.
Unless stated differently, where multiple prizes are on offer in a single competition only one win per household permitted. Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify entrant.
No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize or prizes.
If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable LMG and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
LMG and/or the promoter(s) will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
Unless stated differently, all taxes, fees and surcharges and insurance on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, LMG accept no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or delay in supply of the prize, including, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize. Where appropriate, prize winners are required to complete all applicable booking and/or other formalities directly with the specified third-party provider(s).
LMG reserves the right to change the prize details without notice and all prizes, including holiday travel dates, are subject to availability.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, location and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as LMG and/or the promoter(s) may require.
All competition entries must be received by LMG in the required format before the advertised closing date. Neither LMG nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to LMG promotions; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
We reserve the right to amend, hold void, cancel or suspend the Competition if it becomes necessary to do so.
Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and LMG may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be automatically disqualified.
LMG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason in its sole discretion.
Entering in LMG competitions denotes acceptance of these competition terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
LMG does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve the entrant's chances of winning.
White Claw Giveaway | March 2021
Competition closes on 28th March. Two winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries on Instagram. Each winner will receive a crate of White Claw with two branded beanies and jumpers. Over 18s only. Proof of age may be required when redeeming. Delivery is open to all of Dublin. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The winners will be notified by Lovin after the closing date. To facilitate the delivery of the prize the winners details will be shared with HoneyandBuzz.
Guinness Six Nations x Dough Bros Giveaway | March 2021
Competition closes on 16th March. One winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries. Over 18s only. Proof of age may be required when redeeming. Delivery is nationwide. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.The winners will be notified by Lovin on the 16th March. To facilitate the delivery of the prize the winners details will be shared with Guinness' PR team, Ogilvy as well as Dough Bros. The boxes will be delivered before the Ireland V England game on 20th March.
Jameson x €200 Press Up Voucher Giveaway | May 2021
Competition closes on May 26th . One winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries on Instagram & Facebook. The winner will receive a €200 Press up voucher. Over 18s only. Proof of age may be required when redeeming. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The winners will be notified by Lovin after the closing date. To facilitate the delivery of the prize the winners details will be shared with Press Up group. Please see full T&C's here
Cadbury Cards | Instagram small big moments| June 2021
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Green Castle Media Group, The Distillery Building, 8 Court, Fumbally, Fumbally Ln, The Liberties,
- Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants can enter between (‘Promotional Period Dates’):
- 16/06/21 & 23/06/21 - Each comment box will be live for 24 hours
- Internet access is required to submit an entry. No purchase is necessary.
- To enter, comment in the chat box with your small big moment to enter into draw to win: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene or disparages the promoter in any way, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
- contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right);
- contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products; and
- Promotes any political agenda.
- Number of entries is not limited.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries (Following the criteria of a shared small big moment) received during the Promotion Period Dates (subject to moderation) will have a chance to be chosen as our winning moment subject to promoter discretion. Draw date: By 6pm, via random selection on 19/06/21
- Prize: 1 prize to be given away. Winner will win a Cadbury Cards Chocolate hamper of goodies. The winner(s) will be asked to supply their contact and postal details. These details will then be used to post out the prize to the winners address. A total of 2 winners will be selected throughout the Promotion Period Dates. There is a maximum of 1 prize per person throughout the Promotion Period Dates.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via email and a phone call and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Please allow up to 28 days for the delivery of your Prize from the date of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected] If a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties, consumer groups or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data; using multiple mobile phone numbers; using multiple postal addresses; acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter; using identities other than their own; creating fake identities or using any other automated or manual means in order to increase that participant's or a household’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants and their household will be disqualified, and any Prize entitlement will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, and they consent to the Promoter using their name, county and images in promotional material and to announce the winners of this promotion.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation in whole or in part.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Instagram a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to [email protected] within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, the winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing [email protected] Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland on reasonable request.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at HERE. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion and delivery of the prize (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.