Competition Terms and Conditions
PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS
The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply to competitions run on Lovin Media Group’s websites and/or social media platforms
- Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised and promoted by LD Lovin Dublin Ltd (“LMG”) whose address is Unit D, Mount Pleasant Business Centre, Mountpleasant Avenue Upper, Ranelagh, Dublin 6, D06 N925.
- Any complaints in relation to the conduct of this Competitions by LMG should be lodged with the LMG at the address above.
- By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
- Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in Ireland over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of LMG, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein
- No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw terms and conditions.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by LMG and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
- LMG its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of LMG its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- LMG reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Lovin.ie, Lovindublin.com or lovinmanchester.com website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which LMG is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions
- Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw
- The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
- The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason
- The winner (or winners) of the Competition will be notified within one week of the closing date and must, if required, provide a postal address, phone number and email address to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to LMG within 28 days of being notified by the LMG, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and LMG will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described in the Terms and Conditions for this Competition.
- The prize for the winner of each Competition:
- is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered;
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion; and
- does not include any costs for travel required by the winner to claim the full benefit of their prize. The winner is responsible for any and all costs of any travel required to claim their prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at lovin.com/privacy
- Entry details will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of completion or fulfil the prize. Where entrant has consented to share this information with other companies for marketing.
- Each participant acknowledges that the Competitions is in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram, and each participant fully releases Facebook and Instagram from and against any and all liability arising in relation to the Competition.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize and exclude any and all liability to the extent permitted by law
The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction
Specific Competition Terms and Conditions
Pure Brew 'The Chats'
Closing Date 17/1/19. Eight winners will be chosen from all qualifying entries. The winners will each receive a pair of tickets to 'The Chats' on Friday 18/1/19 in The Bar For When You're Off The Beers. This is an over 18s event.
Closing Date 17/12/18. One winner will be chosen from all qualifying entries. The winner will receive a €200 voucher for Luna restaurant. This voucher is non-transferable.
Art of Coffee
Closing Date 19/12/18. One winner will be chosen from all qualifying entries. Winner will receive two coffees every day for a year at one Art of Coffee location of their choice. The location can be any of their nine cafés based in Dublin city. Winner to show ID when purchasing the coffees.
Closing Date 2/1/2019. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry and a resident of the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner. Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age, verifiable by birth certificate or passport only, and proof of residency, verifiable by recent utility bill only (issued within 6 months of win). Winner's guest must also be aged 18 years or older as at outward travel date. Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age, verifiable by passport or birth cert only. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative to non-cash prize elements (either in part or whole). The individual(s) travelling as a guest of the winner will also be required to sign such documentation if requested by the Promoter in order to be permitted to travel. Prize for 1 winner includes return 1-night stay at the 5-star Westin Hotel Dublin (based on 2 sharing, B&B). Prize must be redeemed by the 31st of March 2019. Travel insurance is not included. The prize cannot be split, is valid for one travel period only, any prize elements not availed of within the agreed travel dates will be deemed to have been forfeited. Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g. telephone charges, room service, spa treatments, transfers etc.) will be at the winner's own expense. Any requested and permitted upgrades or changes to the stated prize will be at the winner's own expense. Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates advised and booked does not entitle the winner to an alternative prize and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited. Employees of Lovin Dublin, The Westin Hotel Dublin and their associated promotional partners, companies or suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter/win.
TGI Friday Competition
Closing date 24/1/2019. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older. One winner will be chosen from all qualifying entries. Redeemable across any of the TGI branches.