COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to any competition on the Lovindublin.com website
(‘Competition’) unless otherwise stated. Competition is to be run by LD Lovin Dublin Limited (‘we’,
‘our’, ‘LMG’) across our social media platforms on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and our website
lovindublin.com in April 2019.
LMG decision in relation to selection of prize winner is final. If there is any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition our decision is final.
The Competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over who reside on the island of Ireland except:
a) employees of us or our affiliated companies;
b) employees of agents or suppliers of us or our holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration; or
c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) or (b) above.
Prizes non-transferable and only be awarded to the winner.
Unless stated differently, where multiple prizes are on offer in a single competition only one win per household permitted. Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify entrant.
No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize or prizes.
If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable LMG and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
LMG and/or the promoter(s) will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
Unless stated differently, all taxes, fees and surcharges and insurance on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, LMG accept no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or delay in supply of the prize, including, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize. Where appropriate, prize winners are required to complete all applicable booking and/or other formalities directly with the specified third-party provider(s).
LMG reserves the right to change the prize details without notice and all prizes, including holiday travel dates, are subject to availability.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, location and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as LMG and/or the promoter(s) may require.
All competition entries must be received by LMG in the required format before the advertised closing date. Neither LMG nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to LMG promotions; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
We reserve the right to amend, hold void, cancel or suspend the Competition if it becomes necessary to do so.
Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and LMG may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be automatically disqualified.
LMG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason in its sole discretion.
Entering in LMG competitions denotes acceptance of these competition terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
LMG does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve the entrant's chances of winning.
Bombay Bramble hamper giveaway February 2021
Competition closes on 10th February 2021. One winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries on Facebook and Instagram. The winner will receive a hamper containing; 1 x bottle of Bombay Bramble, tonic water, 2 x Bombay glasses, a Bombay Boston shaker, a Bombay Jigger and a €100 JustEat voucher. The winner's details will be shared with Edward Dillon & Co. Ltd to facilitate the delivery of the prize. Republic of Ireland delivery only. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Winner will be asked to confirm they are over the age of 18 by providing proof of I.D.
Mr Kipling giveaway January 2021 - COMPETITION CLOSED
- Competition closes at 23:59pm on Tuesday 9th February
- Entrants must be over 18 years old, and must be happy to provide proof of DOB in order to redeem the prize.
- Entrants must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
- Max one entry per person.
- Ten winners will be chosen at random by Lovin Dublin (under the observation of an independent observer) from all qualifying entries via the entry form.
- Qualifying entries include entries that provide fully valid and appropriate information within the entry form.
- Winners will be contacted by Lovin Dublin via the email provided within the entry form.
- Winners will be asked to confirm they are over the age of 18 by providing proof of I.D. They will also be asked to provide a delivery address for delivery of their prize.
- If an entrant does not respond within a period of two weeks and Lovin Dublin has attempted to contact the winner by sending two follow up emails, then the Promoter(s) reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner, selected at random.
- Entrants understand that if they are selected as the winner, their personal details will be passed onto a third party (McCann Advertising Dublin Limited) who will arrange for delivery of the prize.
- Personal data will be held by Lovin Dublin and McCann Dublin for a period of 2 months following the closing date and will be securely stored and only handled and used by Lovin Dublin and McCann Dublin for the purpose of administering this promotion, unless the individual has opted into receiving any other communications from Lovin Dublin and McCann Dublin respectively. Please see: https://lovindublin.com/privacy-policy
- There is no purchase necessary online to enter.
- The winners will receive one Mr. Kipling Home Baking Hamper each worth €110.00
- The hamper will contain:
1 Mr Kipling Unicorn Sponge Cake Mix 400gm
1 Mr Kipling Unicorn RTU Icing 400gm
1 Mr Kipling Zingy Lemon Sponge Cake Mix 400g
1 Mr Kipling Zingy Lemon RTU Icing 400g
1 Mr. Kipling branded apron
A selection of cake decorations and cake toppers
A baking starter kit, items listed below:
1 pastry brush
1 10” wooden spoon
1 8cm steel sieve
Selection of icing bags and assorted nozzles
1 2lt glass mixing bowel
1 0.5lt measuring jug
1 mini wooden rolling pin
1 23cm whisk
1 23cm cake tin
1 12 cupcake tray
- Each prize will be delivered to the address provided by each winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All prizes will be delivered within 2-3 weeks of each/all winner(s) confirming their age and delivery details. There may be a delay in the delivery of prizes as a result of Covid-19. If you have not received your prize within five weeks of confirming your details, then please contact [email protected]
- Entrants understand and agree that their entries may be used by the Promoters in connection with advertising the Mr Kipling brand. Further, entrants agree that all entries and any accompanying material submitted will become the property of the Premier Foods Group Ltd. By submitting an entry and any accompanying material, each entrant agrees to:
(a) assign to the Premier Foods Group Ltd all intellectual property rights in your competition entry and any accompanying material with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights
in and to their entry and otherwise arising in connection with their entry to which the entrant may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. Each entrant agrees that it shall execute any document or instrument necessary to give effect to any assignment, grant of rights or waiver referred to herein.
- Promoter: LD Lovin Dublin Ltd.
- Lovin Dublin’s Full standard T&Cs also apply. If there is any conflict between these Mr Kipling giveaway February 2021 terms and Lovin Dublin’s full T&Cs, then the Mr Kipling giveaway February 2021 terms shall take precedence.