Rent Competition Terms And Conditions
Lovin Dublin, the promoter, states the following:
1. Prize draw entry is chosen through the completion of Lovin Dublin task, detailed at the page linked here.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted. In the event that Lovin Dublin discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple entries, such person and any entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such entrant has already been selected as a winner, an alternative winner will be selected.
4. The prize includes a cash sum equivalent to the winner's monthly rent or mortgage payment (or share of rent) for one month, up to a maximum of €1,200. Lovin Dublin must be satisfied that this is the amount genuinely paid by the individual winner either in rent or mortgage, and may seek documentation or other proof in respect of this.
5. The prize does not cover any other costs of the winner whatsoever, other than the costs specifically described herein.
6. All stories submitted can be used on Lovin Dublin in a follow-up competition piece. Winners may be asked to appear in an audiovisual piece before proceeding to the next round.
7. The Finalists will be notified by e-mail, and must respond within 72 hours or the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
8. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize will be awarded to the winner only and is not transferable to third parties.
9. The Finalists cannot pay for votes – if Lovin Dublin has reasonable grounds to suspect that any entrant has paid for votes, they will be disqualified.
10. Only one vote will be permitted per email address, and Lovin Dublin may seek to verify the authenticity of email addresses at any time.
11. The decisions of the promoter are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Lovin Dublin reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and/or make prize substitutions, without prior notice.