It's an oft repeated phrase but there really is no better place than Dublin in the summer; festivals bring the city to life and this year there is a really special independent festival taking place in our gorgeous city. Bloom Fringe is quite literally a pop up festival which will be taking over Dublin city centre by bringing Bloom from the park into the city centre with an awesome mix of picnics, workshops and urban trails.
This is exactly the sort of thing we love to see in Dublin and we hope it becomes a regular feature on the summer calendar. So, to celebrate what is sure to be an inspiring event, the team behind Bloom Fringe have given us a really really cool prize for this week's TGIF.
- Two tickets to Bloom on Friday
- Overnight in the Clarence Hotel (Dublin's most rock'n'roll hotel)
- Tailored day at Bloom Fringe to include: Seed Swap, pasta workshop, secret garden tour, compost bootcamp, Dublin tasting trail, Dublin by Bike tour, upcycling workshops and more.
- Garden consultancy with top garden designer
If you're familiar with our TGIFs you'll know we love a bit of creativity and that's exactly what Bloom Fringe is all about so to enter:
- Take a photo of Dublin on Instagram/Twitter
- Caption it "On the Fringe" and make sure to @lovindublin @bloomfringe and @theclarence
Make sure to follow Bloom Fringe on Twitter to keep up to date with all the latest info. The winner will be picked and announced next week so get entering and good luck!