Lovin Dublin, the promoter, states the following:
1. Prize draw entry is chosen through the completion of Lovin Dublin task.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted. In the event that Lovin Dublin discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple entries, such person and any entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such entrant has already been selected as a winner, an alternative winner will be selected.
4. The prize includes venue for the day and night of their wedding, catering for their wedding party, served by a The Meeting House staff, complimentary bottles of prosecco for the top table, as well as a DJ.
5. The prize does not cover any other costs of the winner whatsoever, other than the costs specifically described herein.
6. By submitting your details and, the entrants story can be used on Lovin Dublin in a follow up competition piece.
7. The Finalists will be notified by e-mail.
8. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize will be awarded to the winner only and is not transferable to third parties.
9. The Finalists cannot pay for votes, if any finalist is found to of paid for votes they will be disqualified.
10. Only valid varified IP votes count.
11. The decisions of the promoter are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Lovin Dublin reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and/or make Prize substitutions, without prior notice.