Lovin Dublin, the promoter, states the following:
1. Prize draw entry is chosen through the completion of Lovin Dublin task, detailed here.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. Entrants can submit as many entries as they wish, provided each story is different, however a maximum of one entry per person will go forward to the final round.
4. The prize consists of two nights' accommodation and dinner on one night at a venue to be determined.
5. The prize does not cover any other costs of the winner whatsoever, other than the costs specifically described herein.
6. All stories submitted can be used on Lovin Dublin in a follow-up competition piece.
7. The Finalists will be notified by e-mail, and must respond within 72 hours or the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
8. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize will be awarded to the winner only and is not transferable to third parties.
9. The Finalists cannot pay for votes – if Lovin Dublin has reasonable grounds to suspect that any entrant has paid for votes, they will be disqualified.
10. Only one vote will be permitted per email address, and Lovin Dublin may seek to verify the authenticity of email addresses at any time.
11. The decisions of the promoter are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Lovin Dublin reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and/or make prize substitutions, without prior notice.