Food delivery service, Just Eat Ireland, has just today announced the signing of an additional 35 new restaurant partners to its repertoire.
The most recent signings include big name restaurants including Milano’s, Eddie Rockets, Real Gourmet Burger and Supermacs, as well as lesser known favourites spread all around the city.
The delivery giant just undertook a brand refresh which aims to reflect the amplified focus on food discovery, rather than sticking to the same grub week in, week out. Their new list of eateries displays that beautifully, with everything from burgers to burritos to Indonesian cuisine shining through.
The list in total is as follows:
- O’Brien’s Wines, Donnybrook
- Bobo, Dame Street, Abbey Street, Wexford Street
- Saburritos, Dublin 1
- Ambala, Dublin 2
- Café Bliss Restaurant, Dublin 2
- Jolin’s Vietnamese Coffee House
- Dal Italia, Dublin 2
- Supermacs, Blackrock
- Dall Italia Pasta Bar, Dublin 2
- Pizzicato, Sandyford
- Check22, Dublin 2
- Real Gourmet Burger, Terenure
- Borlottie, IFSC, Baggot Street
- Sparks Bistro, Smithfield
- Counter Culture, Dublin 2
- Capo, Dublin 2
- Pitt Bros BBQ, Dublin 1
- Milano, Dublin 1, Dublin 2 and Blanchardstown
- Chinatown House, Dublin 1
- Dave’s Woodfired Pizza, Dublin 2
- Eddie Rockets, Dublin 2, Stillorgan and Donnybrook
- Rockets, IFSC
- Eddie Rockets, Blackrock and Santry
- Siri, Dublin 2
- Chameleon, Dublin 2
- Wagamama, Dundrum
We certainly look forward to tucking into each and every one of them with delight.
The above restaurants and their respective menus will be available to order via Just Eat over the course of 2017, with most of the above available to purchase right now. Check Just Eat's website for more details.