It feels like the last festival we went to was months ago at this stage, so we welcome the arrival of Longitude with open arms!
Whether you're heading along for a day or if you're going the whole hog, here's a nifty little list of all the info you're likely to need for the fun ahead.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday gates open at 1:30pm
Music finishes at 10.45pm every night.
- Easy Peasy: Shuttle bus from Georges Quay direct to Longitude Festival. (€10 when booked online up to 10am on the morning of the event, €15 on the day)
- Luas: Take the Green Line from town to Ballaly or Dundrum. From there it's a 30 minute walk or else you can get a Marathon Shuttle Bus (€5 single, €8 return).
- Dublin Bus:
16 Airport / O’Connell Street to Grange Road
116 Burlington Road to Grange Road
161 Dundrum Road Luas Station to Grange Road
Ask to get off at the Grange Road entrances to Marlay Park.
- Taxi: The best pick up and drop off point is Lady’s School on Ballinteer Avenue, there will also be a HAILO and Uber pick up zone there.
The festival site will look a little something like this:
The weather is not looking ideal..
But a little rain never hurt anybody! Just make sure you bring a few layers or a super trendy rain poncho..
Must See Acts
- Friday: Carl Craig, SBTRKT, Todd Terje, Metronomy
- Saturday: Jeremy Underground, New Jackson, Hudson Mohawke, Caribou
- Sunday: Wild Beasts, Kaytranada, Cashmere Cat, Everything Everything, James Blake
Full lineup and scheduling below: