If you had your eyes open before 9am this morning, you'll know how absolutely whopper the sky was.
Pink, purple, indigo and every thing in between shot through the sky and illuminated the whole world. And we're not even exaggerating! We've included shots from the past two days to show you just how AMAZING it's been looking.
Just see for yourself...
1. This beauuuut of a shot of Booterstown
With thanks to Taylor Carter.
2. These gorgeous shots of Ranelagh
With thanks to Niamh Delaney.
3. Dublin city looking iridescent
Thanks to jenomaraa.
4. Purple Poolbeg
With thanks to sharonatighe.
5. Dublin City lookin' pretty
Massive thanks to brittilovestotravel.
6. Gorgeous Georgian houses
With thanks to thedublog.
7. Bright PINK skies taking over
With a big thanks to aoife.m.kealy.
8. And finally, this shot of Blackrock that is making our heads spin
Thank you dirtydublin for this gorgeous shot!