And now for our weekly round up of the most amazing looking foods, sure to set your belly into full gurgle mode, shared by you, the Lovin Dublin community.
Keep sharing the best of what you're eating out around the city on instagram by including the hashtag #minireview #lovindublin and don't forget your marks out of 10.
8. Heavenly St. Patrick's Day themed #afternoontea at The Westbury. 10/10! #lovindublin
7. Really great food. Tasted all the meats, they were all amazing. Great chips. Burnt beans were yum. Best onion rings I've ever had. Super service and a brilliant all round place! 10/10 #bisonbar #minireview#lovindublin
6.Health Kick attempt no. 243. Great Vietnamese Chicken salad in @opiumdublin 8/10 #lovindublin
5.v good #burger from @thecounterburger sure look at the #cheese #ooze. All the dips but too many toppings to choose from though, the ones you want, always being premium charge you knowww 7/10 #lovindublin#minireview
4. Tasty brunch at whitefriar grill - scrambled eggs on toasted sour dough + sausages and mega chips. On top of that, great atmosphere 10/10 #minireview#lovindublin #brunch
3. Coconut chicken skewer from Asador - must be tried at least once! 9/10 #favourite #lovindublin
2. Lemon and raspberry cake in Black Apple Cafe. Yum, gorgeous yoghurt and raspberry topping. 8/10#lovindublin #minireview
1. 10oz rib eye cooked to perfection with twice cooked chips at The Chop House. Food quality is matched perfectly with sound staff and great atmosphere#lovindublin #minireviews 10/10