If you've ever been to Bloom then you'll know that it's absolutely packed full of great food.
Especially since the whole thing is run by Bord Bia - you're basically guaranteed a good food and drink experience.
This year’s Bloom will be no exception with over 100 local food and drink producers on site, many of Ireland’s top chefs and a whole host of stages and features for those looking to learn.
We attended Bloom last year and ate our weight in tasty food.
Really earthy and healthy vibes, the food is all fresh AF, which is exactly how it should be in the wonderful Phoenix Park.
This year's festy takes place over the June Bank Holiday weekend, from the 1st until the 5th from 9am 'til 6pm each day.
Here's what to expect
- 33 new food and drink exhibitors in The Food Village
- Six new gins
- The likes of Neven Maguire, Catherine Fulvio, Roz Purcell and Donal O'Shea participating in talks, debates and demos
- Bistro Bloom with some sensational food
- The picnic area where you can dive into all the tasty bits and bobs you've picked up around the place
- The BBQ Bliss area where you can feast on the best of Irish quality assured produce, with traditionally matured Irish steaks, burgers, sausages, lamb burgers and ribs; Indian barbecue delicacies, a hog roast and a marine barbecue range including Irish fish and paella dishes
Nab some tickets here.