QUIZ: Can You Guess These 16 Dublin Locations From Our Picture Clues?
Time to test that brain of yours
So, reckon you aced our pubs and restaurants quiz and feel ready for more? Want something to distract you on this afternoon?
You've come to the right place. This time we're representing 16 Dublin areas, suburbs, parishes and localities using our 'visual charade' clues – the images can represent syllables, the whole or a part of the name, but all refer to what the location is called as opposed to giving a clue about a feature or a characteristic of the area.
Once again, we'd be fairly surprised if anyone gets all of these, but we're willing to be proven wrong – so comment below with your answers, and pass it on to your friends to show off how much smarter you are than them.
(Starting you off with an easy one because we're nice...)
WARNING: Don't scroll down if you don't want to see the answers in the comment section!
And hey, if you enjoyed this quiz, try some of these:
- Can You Guess These 14 Dublin Pubs And Restaurants From Our Picture Clues?
- Where Should I Have Sunday Brunch In Dublin?
- Which Dublin Pub Is Your Spiritual Home?
- How Much Of A Dublin Hipster Are You?
- Which Irish Actor Would Play You In A Movie Of Your Life?
- Try Pass The Irish Leaving Cert Exam In One Minute