If you've always had a burning desire to set up a shop, café or restaurant - 2016 could be your year!
We've got more amazing pop-up spaces in the city than ever before, and the economy finally seems to be on the up, so now could be the perfect time to make your dreams a reality.
The following five retail spaces are currently available in Dublin's fair city, take a gander at these beauties...
1. Ilac Centre, Henry Street, Dublin 1
- 350,000 visitors weekly – 2nd busiest shopping centre in Ireland
- Home to more than 80 stores including Debenhams, Dunnes, TK Maxx and H&M
- Great for brands targeting younger demographic
2. CHQ , IFSC, Dublin 1
- Overlooks the River Liffey and George’s Dock
- Situated in the heat of the city’s bustling IFSC, with 7,000+ people visiting the building daily.
- Grade 1 listed building originally built in 1820 as a wine & tobacco warehouse with vaults beneath to store wine
- Home to Dogpatch Labs which houses tech companies that are globally scaling operations for the first time, and early stage Irish start-ups backed by Enterprise Ireland.
3. 1 Dame Lane, Dublin 2
- 1200 sq feet
- Perfect for clothing business
- Great footfall in the eveings
4. Smock Alley, Temple Bar, Dublin 8
- Unique city centre location full of ornate features and stained glass windows
- Space is versatile and easy to change
- Seats 178 people
- Has kitchen space available for pop-up restaurant
5. Pembroke Dublin, Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2
- Georgian building full of character
- Perfect for smaller businesses looking to try a pop-up for 1 day within existing area
- Great location day or night
Should you require any further information about letting any of these fab spaces, you can contact Popertee here.