This breaks our heart.
The crew from North Strand Fire Station were called when neighbours became concerned about a dog trapped in the boot of a nearby car.
It’s only a little baby.
Why would anyone leave this fella/lass in the boot of a car?
Dublin Fire Brigade managed to free him and show him some TLC.
— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) February 24, 2017
With the extremely stormy conditions we’ve been experiencing of late, we highly recommend all animals are kept inside, safe, in the warmth.
But, please, don’t put them in the boot of a car where if they become distressed, you’ll never hear them.
They get as scared as we do.