Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

Dublin Fire Brigade Has Shared This Scary Picture Of The Damage Extension Leads Can Cause

By Alana Laverty

July 5, 2017 at 7:23am

Share:

Admit it - we all do it, we leave things plugged in right beside our beds, on top of clothes and other flammable items. 

We read stories of burnt sockets and phone chargers that've combusted all the time. 

But you just never think it'll happen to you

This is a wake-up call if ever I've seen one - Dublin Fire Brigade yesterday shared these terrifying pics of an extension lead that ignited on top of a mattress. 

I literally have an extension lead plugged in right up against my bed - no joke. 

May that be a lesson, eh?

*unplugs everything in the house* 

READ NEXT: Ugh - Starbucks Has Bought The Famous Ballsbridge Coffee Kiosk

Share:

Join the Lovin Dublin Newsletter

* indicates required

Interests

Marketing Permissions

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Lovin Media Group:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.