If there's one food I will never grow tired of eating, it's noodles.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner - you name the time, I'll eat 'em.
I grew up eating the best handmade, fresh noodles in Ireland (found in DaTang Noodle House , Co. Galway) and have struggled to find an eatery in Dublin that serves noodles as fresh and as good since.
But with a bit of perseverance, a bottomless pit of a stomach and an excuse to eat in every restaurant in Dublin, I found noodles as good, if not better.
The restaurant in question?
Lee's Charming Noodles
Usually when it comes to these foodie features I'll go on a spiel all about it.
There's not much to the restaurant itself bar how excellent their food is, so I'mma let these pictures speak for themselves:
Melt-in-your-mouth Mapo Tofu
Drooling yet? 'Cos we certainly are.
Rich broths, soft elastic noodles, full-bodied sauces, tender meats, fresh, crisp veg and perfectly seasoned seafood can all be found at Lee's Charming Noodles.
Came for the noodles but stayed for the perfect, bullshit-free dining experience every time.
Heavenly comfort in a bowl:
Other things to note:
- Their homemade dumplings will change yo life
- They opened in 2005, so they know their way around a noodle
- Most dishes range between €7-€12, with huge portions, so you're getting serious bang for your buck
- They're located in Dublin's unofficial Chinatown, at 105 Parnell Street
- They're as passionate about cooking noodles as we are about eating them
Anyone I've ever brought to Charming Noodles over the years has become addicted - so may that be a warning to you. No plate or bowl of noodles will ever be the same to you, after enjoy Charming's.
Don't believe me? Check out their Tripadvisor reviews - they'll tell you much of the same.