First Look At Super Miss Sue's Brand New Spring-Summer Menu
You know summer's really coming when the city's top restaurants start to rejig their menus, cutting back on the comfort food we all required to pad up during the cold months, and favouring a lighter, more colourful approach to their fare.
And menus don't come much more colourful than the new one just announced by Super Miss Sue.
The Caribbean-themed selection designed up by Karl Whelan and Declan Horgan will launch next week, keeping a focus on seafood but also introducing a number of new dishes to the fold. These include:
- Char-grilled Jerk Poussin with buttered yams and scallions.
- Blackened Swordfish Burger, mango and salsa verde.
- West Indian Glazed Beef Short rib with Colombo spice, pineapple and peanut.
- Crispy Duck Wings with sticky ginger glaze and mango.
- Octopus with hot’n’sour vegetable salad.
According to the restaurant:
Splashes of colour from pineapple, mango and purple sprouting broccoli will mingle with the heady aromas of blackened jerk spices and fresh herbs.
Anyone for dinner?