For one night, and one night only, the Gravity Bar atop of The Guinness Storehouse will be transformed into the slickest, most fun, unique bedroom/loft in all of Dublin, with the help of Airbnb.
You couldn't put a price on this kind of experience...
And that's why it's free! For one seriously lucky winner and their +1.
For 24 hours the lucky duo will enjoy a one-of-a-kind VIP experience complete with a Guinness tasting bar with a private butler, “perfect pint”-shaped bed, a pool table, life-sized Jenga and a giant telescope for a night under the stars.
Oh, and did we mention the view?
360º panoramic views of Dublin as far as the eye can see for an entire 24 hours.
There is no doubt in our minds that this is the coolest bedroom to ever exist in Ireland, even if it is only for a day.
Here's what's included:
- Overnight stay at the Home of Guinness, Dublin on April 24th-25th, 2017
- Private dinner in the Gravity Bar prepared by Justin O’Connor, Executive Chef at Guinness Storehouse (some of the best food in Dublin btw)
- Tour of the brewery grounds by Guinness Archive Manager
- VIP guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse and a lesson on the art of pouring the 'Perfect Pint'
- Irish breakfast in the Gravity Bar (cure)
- Guinness Brewing Experience with the Head Brewer
- $400 Airbnb coupon to redeem against a stay in a Dublin listing following the overnight stay, and a transfer to that listing
- Economy class return travel from the winner’s home for the winner and guest, including transfers from Dublin Airport to the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin and transfers to Dublin Airport on date of departure
And, of course, your legendary host:
House rules (as you'd have with any Airbnb listing):
- Yes, you'll be spending the night in the home of Guinness — but please drink responsibly
- No dancing on the bar, not even an Irish jig (sorry!)
- Lights out — it's all about the view
- No smoking or lighting candles
- No pets, you might think you can but unfortunately you cannot bring a toucan...
How to enter?
To enter the competition, log on to airbnb.com/night-at/guinnessstorehouse and answer the question:
"What makes you the world’s biggest Guinness fan?"
The competition closes on March 22 (next Wednesday) and the prize can be redeemed on April 24 only.
Submissions should be 50-200 words in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese and 50-300 character or less in Chinese (Simplified), or Korean.
View the T&Cs and full Airbnb listing here.