There's nothing that excites us more than a new arrival to the Dublin restaurant and café scene – and so the news that the beautiful Industry and Co store on Drury Street has added a deli/café to its offering has really got our mouths watering in the lead-up to lunch time.
With coffee from Roasted Brown, and tea from Wall & Keogh, the slick interiors and accessories store has straight away marked itself out as a serious player in one of the most competitive parts of town – but it's the food options that have us really excited.
The menu, which you can see sampled belowm carries a strong Middle-Eastern influence – and that's a direct influence shop boss Marcus Mac Innes's home life, he says.
My wife Kadija was born in Paris but is of Moroccan descent and we have always enjoyed using a hint of authentic North African and Middle Eastern flavours that work so well with the wealth of great Irish ingredients we have on offer.
Marcus Mac Innes, Managing Director, Industry and Co
He added: "You can inject such interesting colours, flavours and textures into simple healthy food using the right combination of fresh herbs, spices and a touch of creativity."
We'll be down to check it out very soon – watch this space, and in the meantime, don't forget to tag your pics using #lovindublin on Instagram and Twitter!
Salad Box – Regular (up to 4 salads) €7.50, Large (up to 6 salads) €9.50
- Chargrilled Broccoli, Garlic, Chilli and Homemade Preserved Lemon
- Beetroot, Marinated Feta, Pomegranate Molasses and Preserved Orange
- Sweet Potato Wedges with Yogurt, Chilli and Dill
- Beluga Lentils with Carrot Ribbons and Orange Juice
- Green Herb Couscous with Iranian Pistachio Nuts
- Dill Pickled Cucumber
- Grilled Cauliflower with Cumin, Coriander, Golden Raisins and Fresh Blueberries
- Mixed Cherry Tomato Salad with Mint and Pomegranate Dressing
- Roasted Aubergine Coriander and Mint Pesto, Greek Yogurt and Pomegranate Seeds
- Celeriac, Lentil and Mint Salad with Maple Lemon Dressing
- Carrot, Fennel and Cucumber Pickle
- Freekeh Tabbouleh
- Butterbean and Sundried Tomato Salad with Mint and Red Onion
Meat and Fish - €4 supplement
- Chargrilled Salmon with Fire Roasted Red Pepper & Green Chilli Salsa
- BBQ’d Flat Iron Steak with Chermoula Sauce
- Spice Rubbed Free Range Chicken Breast with Lemon Aioli