Like Cirque Du Soleil? You'll Love This Event Taking Place In Town This Saturday
Tickets are selling fast...
Step right up.
If you're sick of the usual Saturday night fare in town and looking for something a bit different then look no further than the Griffith College Night Circus Spectacular.
A 'one night only' evening of circus, burlesque and live music, the event features world-renowned acts such as:
- World record holding juggler and Cirque du Soleil star, Toby Walker
- Groundbreaking performers from Belfast’s ‘TUMBLE CIRCUS’
- Burlesque belles from the infamous ‘DIRTY CIRCUS’
- The best of local talent from the incredible ‘DUBLIN CIRCUS PROJECT’
- Truly breathtaking international acts from ‘CIRCUS GERBOLA’ featuring some of the most dangerous acts in Circus history
- Music from Otherkin and Three Underneath
Check out the above video for a taster of what to expect.
Jane Murray, director of Broken Theatre Promotions, speaking of the event says:
"My dream for this show is to bring the wonderful exuberance of contemporary circus acts and the glorious heritage steeped traditional performers together, stir in the art of dance displayed by creative and innovative performers, sprinkle in some poetry and lyrical genius, and top it all off with live music for dancing long into the night, all under the inimitable glory of the big top!"
Sounds to us like an incredible way to spend four and a half hours of a Saturday night. Take note the show is strictly adult only and tuns from 8pm until 12.30 with doors opening at 7.30pm.
General admission is €25 while ringside seats cost €30. Tickets can be purchased here.