If you’ve ever tried a big, juicy WOW Burger in Workman’s then you’ll know that they are good as gold.
From their toppings to the addictive WOW Burger sauce – it’s all out of this world.
And don’t even get us STARTED on those garlic butter fries <3 drool.
Well WOW Burger fans will be thrilled to hear they’ve just opened a second WOW Burger in the basement of Mary’s Bar and Hardware on Wicklow Street. *squeals*
Never tried a beloved WOW Burger? Here’s the rundown:
- Choose your size: regular (double) or mini (single)
- Choose your style: hamburger, cheeseburger or bacon cheeseburger
- Choose your toppings (all free)(go wild): grilled mushrooms, grilled or raw onions, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato and pickles.
- Choose a sauce: ketchup, mayo, BBQ, hot sauce or WOW Burger sauce
- Choose a yummy side: regular, garlic butter or chilli fries or crispy onion bits
- Devour it all in one bite
They also serve deadly milkshakes or else you can order from the regular drinks menu in Mary’s.
WOW Burger will be open seven days a week, Sunday to Thursday 12 ’til 10pm and on Fridays and Saturdays 12 ’til 11pm.
It is rumoured that WOW Burger will soon be opening a third location in Dublin too… in Ranelagh, no less.