Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

One Person Has Been Hospitalised After An Overnight Fire In The City Centre

By James Fenton

January 9, 2018 at 9:20am

Share:

A man has been hospitalised after an fire broke out in the city centre overnight. 

The Irish Independent reports that the blaze took place at a residential building on Marrowbone Lane in the south of the city centre. 

Five units of Dublin Fire Brigade were at the scene within five minutes of the fire breaking out. 

There were a number of people in the property and the man was was treated for smoke inhalation. 

READ NEXT: Jervis Street's Biggest Clothing Store Is Closing Down After Eight Years

Share:

Join the Lovin Dublin Newsletter

* indicates required

Interests

Marketing Permissions

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Lovin Media Group:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.