When living in student accommodation, this sort of thing happened constantly.
People would head out on the tear, get absolutely hammered, head home lushed without hitting up Babylon and end up attempting to cook in their own gaff.
Which, let's be real, unless you're Jamie Oliver, that just ain't ever gonna end well.
Dublin Fire Brigade shared this photo today of a case of drunk cooking they attended last night, which was so bad the apartment ended up smoke logged and the person had to be treated for smoke inhalation...
— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) June 24, 2017
Leave the cooking to your local chipper - or at the very least, meal prep before you go on the tear.