PICS: Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover – This Dublin 12 House Is Stunning On The Inside
It's described as a "new house in an old shell" – we can see why
As shows like Grand Designs have shown us, people love to see homes with gorgeous interiors – like this one in Crumlin.
Originally up for sale on Home.ie, but recently sold, this old house underwent a total renovation in 2014 resulting in a tastefully finished and decorated interior that's ingeniously designed to maximise space.
The home even comes with a separate, block built, fully wired and plumbed garden shed, should a fortress of solitude in your own backyard sound appealing to you.
Some its key features include:
- Light filled extension added
- New gas heating system, re-wiring, UPCV windows, insulation, and dry lining
- Under stairs storage space
- Suntrap, south facing garden that's not overlooked
- Within minutes walk of the city centre
Feast your eyes on it below.
Compared to the kind of houses we usually look at, the price here was relatively reasonable: €250,000 (we'll leave it to you to decide what that says about the Irish housing market).