Have you ever wished there was more to Summer days than just drinking?
Well, have we got news for you.
Manhunt is the murder mystery game that's taking over the world at the minute. Competing with up to 100 other players on the day, your group of Sherlocks must track down 18 virtual-witnesses placed all over town, eliminate suspects and rule-out murder weapons to win it all.
Manhunt involves running around the whole city, against the clock, to get fresh air in the most entertaining way possible.
During this event, you'll be given a murder case file that provides you with:
- 18 virtual witnesses to locate (think Pokemon-Go style)
- 14 possible suspects to eliminate
- 5 possible murder weapons to rule out
- Cryptic clues and complex alibi's to unravel
- Red herrings to avoid
- Hidden features to uncover
- And one murderer to bring to justice
Yep, just like real life Cluedo.
Prizes are given out for the following:
- 1st / 2nd / 3rd/ 4th / 5th placed teams - Best Fancy Dress - Best Team Photo - Best Team Name - Best Little Detective (Kids prize) and Best K9 Unit (for Dogs, naturally)
Tickets are priced at €35/€39 for a team of six for several hours of problem-solving fun.
Teams can consist from a minimum of 2 players to a maximum of 6. Children do not count within these numbers and can play for FREE. Dogs are also welcome.
For videos, more info and to get a full event pack, check out their website right here .
And until next time - happy hunting!