It's the day after Paddy's weekend - Monday 2.0, if you will, and the whole city seems to be struggling. Why not treat yourself to one of the delicious lunches below today to help you survive 'til home time.
Pick Of The Day
- Boojum's Lunch Deal: Any main meal and a can of soft drink or bottle of water - €7.50.
Valid from 11.30am - 2.30pm.
- Sardines with sautéed baby potatoes, red onion, baked egg and salsa verde - €7.50
- Toast special - salt beef with housemade salad cream and kohlrabi slaw - €6.50
- Pork pastie with root veg served with organic leaves and tomato and apple chutney - €7.50
- Soup: Honey roast parsnips, carrot & rosemary - €3.60
- Soup: Supergeen Courgette, pea & soft herbs - €3.60
Soup and sandwich deal - €7.50. Soup and salad deal - €6.50
- Pulled tandoori chicken samndwich with grilled corn and iceberg, with soup - €9.95