On a rainy Wednesday, why not treat yourself to lunch out?
Here’s our pick of the best specials happening in cafés and restaurants across the city today. Enjoy!
- Cake Café‘s Salad: Organic greens, avocado, chickpea, amaranth, sprouting seeds, dillisk and seasonal veg in a camelina herb dressing – €9.90
- Soup: Butternut Squash with Roast garlic and sage – €5
- Hotpot: Organic parsnip and carrot gratin with house made pickles and chutneys – €8.50
- Soup: Pea and Watercress with Dillisk oil and homemade soda bread – €5.00
- Tart: Roast Butternut Squash with smoked white pudding and pickled red onions – €7.40
- Salad: Smoked Trout with grated apple, pomegranates, golden raisins and toasted almonds – €8.60
Want your restaurant of café to be featured in tomorrow’s specials listings? Emails firstname.lastname@example.org before 10.30am with name of dishes, prices, and photos!