Today's Daily Specials: Cake Cafe's Gorgeous Guilt-Free Pancakes
Friday is here so why not treat yourself to lunch out?
We have picked out some of the best daily lunch specials and rotating menus on offer from around the city today.
Now all you have to do is decide what delicious dish you fancy!
- The Cake Café's Pancakes: Wheat free pancakes with peach compote and toasted hazelnuts €6.50
- Cuban Sambo: Ham, roasted pork, Swiss cheese, whole grain mustard mayo and pickled white cabbage - €7.95
- Cake of the Day: Mini keylime pies - €3.50
- Toast Special: Salt beef melt with Gubeen cheese and whole grain mustard - €7.50
- All Day Brekkie: Scrambled eggs with avocado, green Harissa and pickled red onion in a chickpea and cumin wrap - €7.90
- Sugar-free Snickers Pie - €3.95
- Peas, broad beans, mint, spinach & feta.
- Kale with roast peppers, hazelnuts, apricots & raisins.
- Wild rice salad with artichoke, grapefruit, beans, cucumber, chickpeas & almonds.
Trio of salads for take-away - €4.50, or for €6.50 if served with today’s rocket, fennel & courgette frittata.
The Bretzel Bakery have launched a new menu and are now working in conjunction with their new sandwich partners, Cracked Nut to provide their healthy, delicious and nutritious fillings on fantastic Bretzel bread!