Today's Daily Specials: Sesame Crumbed Aubergine Wedges At The Woollen Mills
Sometimes it's hard to decide where you want to go for lunch. So, we've decided to do the hard work for you – every day, we're going to post the best of the daily lunch specials and rotating menus on offer from around the city. All you have to do is check in every day at noon, and decide what delicious dish you're going to tuck into. Happy Paddy's eve, everybody!
Pick of the Day
- The Woolen Mills: Sesame crumbed aubergine wedges with poached egg, saffron yoghurt and chilli jam - €10.50
- Spiced carrot and walnut pancakes with banana and citrus curd or poached rhubarb and plums with or without bacon - €7.90
- Soup and any sandwich - €8.50
- Irish sausage scramble with creme frâiche and coriander - €8.20
- Peanut butter granola with cold pressed pea nut butter, honeyed banana and natural yoghurt - €5.20