Today's Dublin Brunch Specials: San Lorenzo's Brioche French Toast
Feeling a bit lazy this morn and in the mood for a spot of brunch? We know that after a few pints the night before it can be hard to decide where to go, so we've done the hard work for you – every day, we post the best of the daily lunch and brunch specials on offer from around the city.
All you have to do is check in every day at noon, and decide what delicious dish you're going to tuck into. Enjoy!
Pick Of The Day
- San Lorenzo's Brioche French Toast: French Toast served with fresh berries, vanilla crème fraiche and maple syrup - €10.50
- Breakfast Board: Grilled cardamom grapefruit with brown toast and cold pressed nut butter - €4.95
- Pancakes: Oat pancakes served with plum compote and Killowen natural yogurt - €6.90
- Freshly battered fish and chips - €3.50 (Normally €10.50, but ask for a 'One and One' between 12pm - 6pm today and you'll receive it at the discounted price!)
- Baked eggs with chorizo, red pepper salsa and basil pesto served with a beetroot, orange and cucumber juice - €9.90