Today's Dublin Brunch Specials: Tasty Thyme Out Turkey Sambo From The Bretzel Bakery
Feeling a bit lazy this morn and in the mood for a spot of brunch? We know that after a few pints the night before it can be hard to decide where to go, so we've done the hard work for you – every day, we post the best of the daily lunch and brunch specials on offer from around the city.
All you have to do is check in every day at noon, and decide what delicious dish you're going to tuck into. Enjoy!
Pick of the Day
- The Bretzel Bakery's Thyme Out Turkey Special - Shredded turkey in Thyme Out basil & lime dressing, served on their signature sourdough bread with rocket & cherry tomatoes - €5 takeaway, €5.80 eat in.
These guys have just launched a brand new menu, and you can get any of the following for €8 all day.
- Chicken Curry
- Hearty Beef Stew
- Fresh Fish and Chips
- Mediterranean Chicken Pasta
- Steak Burger
- Veggie Burger
- Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
- Crunchy Greens and Cous Cous Salad
- Low calorie Chilli Con Carne with choice of brown basmati or wholemeal tortillas - €11.95
Want to submit your café or restaurant's specials for tomorrow's article? Email
firstname.lastname@example.org with details, prices and photos!