Today's Dublin Lunch Specials: Perfect Roast Italian Porchetta Bap from Doughboys
Friday has finally arrived, and we feel like heading out for a bite to eat this lunchtime to celebrate the weekend's imminent arrival.. We know that it's hard to decide where to go for lunch sometimes so we've done the hard work for you – every day, we're going to post the best of the daily lunch specials and rotating menus on offer from around the city.
All you have to do is check in every day at noon, and decide what delicious dish you're going to tuck into. Enjoy!
Pick Of The Day
- Doughboys' Italian Roast Porchetta Bap: Slow-roasted Italian porchetta stuffed with rosemary and garlic, served on an onion bap with garlic-clarified butter, crackling and salsa verde with capers - €6.50.
- Lunch Special: Steak, fries and salad with Beeftro's special sauce - €9.95
- Soup: Vegetarian Chunky Minestrone - €3.60
- Soup: Supergeen Pea, Mint, Courgette (Gluten Free and Vegan) - €3.60
- Salad: Sprouted mung bean, chickpea and chilli
- Salad: Cleanse - Raw Cauliflower, Kale, Red Cabbage with an Avocado and Lime Dressing
Salad boxes are €3.95, €4.95 and €5.95 take away. Small, medium and large.
- Soup: Organic spiced parsnip with pickled red onions - €5.00
- Toast special - Merguez sausage with tomato and apple chutney and smoked Gubeen cheese - €6.50
- Lunch special - baked eggs with sardines, chilli jam and coriander - €7.50