Sometimes it's hard to decide where you want to go for lunch. So hard, in fact, that the indecision becomes so overwhelming that you end up just opting for a quick deli sambo – only to get seriously envious when your co-workers return from their lunchtime expeditions with all sorts of delicious hotpots or salads.
So, we've decided to do the hard work for you – every day, we post the best of the daily lunch specials and rotating menus on offer from around the city. All you have to do is check in every day at noon, and decide what delicious dish you're going to tuck into.
Pick Of The Day
- The Lo-Cal Kitchen's soup - Curried Vegetable and Bean soup - served with a slice of wholemeal brown bread, €5.50
Soup: Celeriac and buttermilk dressed with peashoots, a herby zest & a drizzle of browned butter - €5.95
- 3 Salads Plate - €9.95
- crunchy cucumber chunks, samphire, watercress, toasted mixed seeds, dill & a apple cider vinaigrette
- freekeh, chickpea, dried apricot, walnut, wild garlic pesto, mixed herbs·
- turmeric-roast, cauliflower sultana, celery, toasted almond, marinated red onion, green tahini dressing with fresh chilli & coriander
- Eat Clean, Raw Caramel Slices - vegan, gluten, sugar & dairy free, containing only raw ingredients - €3.