It's a lovely sunny Spring day in Dublin town today, so why not take a stroll this lunchtime to try out some of these delicious specials? We know that it's hard to decide where to go for lunch sometimes so we've done the hard work for you – every day, we're going to post the best of the daily lunch specials and rotating menus on offer from around the city.
All you have to do is check in every day at noon, and decide what delicious dish you're going to tuck into. Bon Appétit!
- The Cake Café's Hotpot: squash, chickpea with root ginger and garlic (vegetarian, dairy free, wheat free) - €8.10
- Soup: Organic parsnip soup, with Camolina oil served with house made brown bread - €4.95
Sandwich: Beef brisket bap with house made BBQ sauce and slaw - €6.50
Soup: Pea and coriander with crème fraîche and wild garlic pesto - €5.00
Toasted Special: Paris brown mushrooms with tarragon butter and pickled red onion - €6.50
- Soup: Mushroom, celeriac and tarragon - €3.60
- Soup: Supergeen kale, broccoli and ginger - €3.60
- Salad: Irish kale, strawberry and granola, with a tahini and lemon dressing
- Salad: Giant cous cous with blood orange, mint and turmeric
Salad boxes are €3.95, €4.95 and €5.95 take away. Small, medium and large.
- Swift Lunch: Pork and Leek sausages served with herb mashed potatoes, onion marmalade, crispy onions and a rich gravy, and a soft drink - €10
Want your restaurant of café to be featured in tomorrow's specials listings? Emails [email protected] before 10.30am with name of dishes, prices, and photos!