In a few weeks' time, on the 3rd of May our whole office will be running the Wings For Life World Run. But this is a run with a difference - instead of running towards a finish line, the finish line runs towards you!
A 'catcher car' (driven by none other than Simon Zebo) will begin to chase everyone 30 minutes after the runners set off from Dun Laoghaire, speeding up slowly until everyone is caught. The aim is to keep going for as long as you can but no distance is a failure, so it's suitable for even the most unathletic.
The weather has been positively dreamy the past few days, so when we were invited by the lads at Red Bull Ireland to join them in a chopper as they map out the route we couldn't resist!
The route begins in Dun Laoghaire and continues along the coast, all the way to Wicklow (or however far the winner is capable of running as the car chases them!).
Check out the stunning aerial photos of Dublin below, and join our Wings For Life team - if we get weather like this for the May bank holiday we'll be laughing!
Want to join our Wings For Life team?
1. Sign up and donate €20 here.
2. Join Team Lovin Dublin here.
3. Run on May 3rd as fast as you can – Simon Zebo will be chasing you in a car!
4. Come along to the Team Lovin Dublin after-party for a group high-five and compare distances.
5. Celebrate that you have run for those who can't!