The Dublin International Film Festival always brings so much choice to the capital's film buffs that it can sometimes be overwhelming.
The 2018 version takes place from February 21 to March 4 and we've picked out five movies you simply must catch on the big screen.
1. The Cured - Sunday February 25 (8.15pm), Lighthouse Cinema
It's panic on the streets of Dublin in this David Freyne-directed zombie movie and it's an Irish take on horror the like of which we've never seen before.
After a zombie plague ravages Europe, the non-infected must fined a way to integrate the former zombies into society.
Starring Ellen Page and Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, even the trailer (below) is enough to get pulses racing.
2. You Were Never Really Here - Monday February 26 (8.30pm), Lighthouse Cinema
Joaquin Phoenix plays a hitman trying to save a kidnapped teen from a life of prostitution.
3. Red Sparrow - Wednesday February 28 (8.30pm) Cineworld
Jennifer Lawrence plays the codenamed DIVA in this spy thriller directed by her Hunger Games pal, and namesake, Francis Lawrence.
4. Wonderstruck - Thursday March 1 (6.10pm), Cineworld
An enticing mystery about two people longing to live in different eras.
5. The Ballad Of Lefty Brown - Saturday February 24 (8pm), Cineworld
Bill Pullman plays a cowboy out to avenge his partner's death.