A new bus route to the airport is now running from the southside, all you holidaymakers will be delighted to discover.
Airlink's Route 757 starts at a stop between Camden Street and Harcourt Street, offering one-way tickets to Dublin Airport for €6 and return tickets for €10.
Here is the full list of stops along the new route:
- Dublin Airport
- North Wall Quay (Convention Centre)
- Cardiff Lane (Grand Canal Dock)
- Pearse Street (Pearse Square Park)
- Pearse Street (Pearse Railway Station)
- Westland Row (Trinity College)
- Merrion Street Lower (Merrion Square)
- Merrion Street Upper (Government Buildings)
- St Stephen's Green
- Earlsfort Terrace (National Concert Hall)
- Adelaide Road
- Camden (Charlotte Way)
The 757 runs from 5am until 12.15am, with buses going every 20 minute during peak times and every 30 minutes otherwise.