Typical. The sun comes out, and so too do the notions of the Irish people – thinking that a barbecue is a respectable, acceptable thing to crack out on a fine June evening such as this.
Well here at Lovin Dublin we say 'down with that sort of thing'.
So, just in case you're being bugged or pressured by someone to actually go out and try make the 'most' of that 'weather', here are 11 reasons why you should steer well clear.
1. It’s definitely going to rain. Any minute now.
Look at all those clouds waiting to attack from Wexford.
2. Why tonight? Sure it’s sunny in Dublin most nights
3. Burgers neither taste nor look their best when they’re done on the barbecue
My mouth isn't even watering right now. Not one bit.
4. There are no vegetarian options
5. In fact, outside of burgers there are hardly any options
6. It’ll be dark before you know it
No stretch this year. None.
7. There’s no warmth in that sun
8. It’s impossible to think of decent food combinations
Unless you click here.
9. Cold beer on a warm evening? Ew
10. Sure you’re better off just pulling something out of the freezer
11. Anyway. Like I said. It’s definitely going to rain any second now.
If the reasons above don't cut any mustard with you – or any condiment for that matter – then you may just like what we have planned on July 4.