We know, we know, we said last week that the hipster is a dying breed, but they're not gone yet.
If there's one area where they still reign supreme, it's got to be eating and drinking out.
Have a flick through the list and see how many of these apply to you...
1. You think long and hard about what beers to pair with your dinner when out in a restaurant
2. You have all sorts of notions about the best way to cook BBQ meat and smoked beans, despite never having been to Texas
3. You knew what a cronut was months before any of your friends had even heard of them
4. Before tasting your food, smelling it or even looking at it, you have your smart phone primed and your Instagram filter selected
5. You bring your dog out to eat and drink with you or else spend your time complaining about the lack of pet-friendly establishments
6. You actually enjoy drinking all sorts of fancy lemonade and beer out of a jam jar
7. You enjoy having kale on absolutely everything
8. Brunch is more of a religion to you and your friends than anything else ever will be
9. You can't just have a regular gin, but absolutely insist on it being Hendricks even though you'd never heard of it 3 years ago
10. You drink green juice that you were forced to take out a second mortgage to be able to afford
11. You're wearing your glasses to see the menu even though there isn't a thing wrong with your eyesight
12. You have all sorts of allergies that you've heard are cool to have
13. You cycled to meet your friends at the restaurant or bar, because it was better for the planet and cheaper
14. You can't hear a word your friends are saying when you're in your favourite restaurant because the DJ is pumping the tunes like a nightclub
15. You always know where the latest pop up is going to be and are booked in weeks in advance
16. You'd never post anything about a night out or food on Facebook because... Well, because it's Facebook
17. You think beer is the new wine
18. You go on about never eating fast food like McDonald's, but as soon as you have a bad hangover you run down to the closest one as fast as you can
19. You hate it when your regular barista isn't in to make your coffee, because the other guy always gets it totally wrong and ruins your day
20. When you're severely hungover you order Domino's pizza, even though you know it is horrendous for you and the worst type of food in the world. You secretly love it.
21. You turn your nose up at slick polished bars full of suits and are happier in a bar with old couches, lampshades and candles.
READ NEXT: Goodbye Hipsters, You Tried To Change The World And In Some Small Ways You Did