It's been a long week and chances are, all you want to do is stay home.
The will to go on a rager might be there but more often than not, the stamina just isn't.
That doesn't mean your Friday night has to be boring though, as there's many fabulously lazy and satisfyingly productive things that you could be doing.
Here are a few...
21. Rewatch every series of Gilmore Girls before it returns
Team Jess, FYI.
20. Skype one of your mates who lives abroad
Been meaning to do this for 12,000 years? Yep, us too.
19. Order your first Spice Bag
Or your 50th. You do you.
18. Do your eyebrows
But only if you're totally sober. We've made that mistake before.
17. Cry over Leonard Cohen's death while watching I'm Your Man
A gentleman and a scholar.
16. Change your sheets
BEST. FEELING. EVER
15. Have a bath and exfoliate your entire body
Few candles, bottle of Radox - happy days.
14. Buy a selection box and eat the entire thing
It's almost December, in fairness.
13. Start shopping your Christmas presents online
More time for festive catch-ups come December.
12. Catch up on Planet Earth 2
Or this version by Snoog Dogg.
11. Treat yourself to a delish bottle of wine
Go on, pay over a tenner. Just this once.
10. Read a book. Like, a real made-of-paper book
An hour without a screen in your face is like a spa treatment for your brain.
9. Put on a wash
Those dirty sheets won't clean themselves.
8. Boycott The Late Late Show
Everyone is at it. We hear The Graham Norton Show line-up is pretty decent.
7. Sign this petition to make Barack Obama an Irish citizen
He can go and run the service station in Moneygall.
6. Watch baby animals on YouTube
Especially red pandas.
5. Upload all your photos to the Cloud
The most boring task ever so you better get it out of the way.
4. Make a fort
3. Test your knowledge on Sporacle
Maybe you're a secret genius.
2. Teach yourself how to use chopsticks
Important life skills.
1. Fuck all
The most rewarding activity of all!