Most places look better in the sun – but in Dublin, perhaps because we get it so rarely, is a very special case.
There's something about this city that sparks into life when
1. Blue skies and a still Liffey? You can't bate it...
2. Sunshine: It doesn't just make humans smile
— Floyd dog of Harrogate (@HarrogateDogs) March 13, 2015
3. Silhouettes of the Poolbeg Chimneys
Photo: Laura English on Twitter
4. The leafy streets of Dublin 6
5. It's hard to imagine the river without the Beckett bridge
6. "If you want to truly see a city, look up"
7. And the Dodder, one of the city's unsung heroes
8. You've gotta love how the Spire glints in the sun
9. Take us here immediately
Photo: Niall McGarry on Twitter