Most places look better in the sun – but in Dublin, perhaps because we get it so rarely, is a very special case.
There's something about this city that sparks into life when
1. Blue skies and a still Liffey? You can't bate it...
2. Sunshine: It doesn't just make humans smile
3. Silhouettes of the Poolbeg Chimneys
Photo: Laura English on Twitter
4. The leafy streets of Dublin 6
5. It's hard to imagine the river without the Beckett bridge
6. "If you want to truly see a city, look up"
7. And the Dodder, one of the city's unsung heroes
8. You've gotta love how the Spire glints in the sun
9. Take us here immediately
Photo: Niall McGarry on Twitter
10. "If you want to truly see a city, look down"
11. Along the banks of the Royal Canal
12. Bray, you're not in Dublin, but you sure are lookin' well...
13. Wait, take us here instead
14. No, actually, here!
15. A great day starts with a cracking morning
16. The brilliant bay
17. And Dartmouth Square – another unsung city hero
18. Not to mention its neighbour, Ranelagh Gardens – an amazing spot to soak up rays away from the crowds
19. Walking these streets is rarely this enjoyable
20. It's hard to believe this area was derelict just over 10 years ago
21. And the views from the high-rises in Silicon Docks? Sure where would ye get it...
22. And, of course, after a great day comes an epic sunset
23. So then... who's on for a drink?
READ NEXT: 33 Pictures That Prove Ireland Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World