23 Songs You’ll Remember If You Did Your Leaving Cert in 2004
A plethora of stompers
The Leaving Cert (or, 'The Big LC' as you probably called it at the time) is a significant time for all.
It's the first time you have a bit of responsibility, the first time you'll be allowed into a club legally and the first real time you become one with the true art form that is procrastination.
And with a set of chart hits like these streaming through the airwaves at the time, who could blame you?
1. Milkshake - Kelis
You know where you were when this song came out.
2. Toxic - Britney Spears
3. Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre
Hard to believe there was a time that this song didn't exist.
4. Cha Cha Slide - Mr C The Slide Man
5. She Wants To Move - N.E.R.D
Any song that samples a dog barking is fine by us.
6. Left Outside Alone - Anastacia
7. In The Middle - Sugababes
8. In The Shadows - The Rasmus
9. Come With Me - Special D
10. This Love - Maroon 5
11. My Band - D12
12. F.U.R.B (Fuck You Right Back) - Frankee
13. Hotel - Cassidy ft. R Kelly
14. Summer Sunshine - The Corrs
15. Trick Me - Kelis
16. Lola's Theme - Shapeshifters
17. Mr Brightside - The Killers
The Lifestyle Sports ad that launched a thousand ships.
18. I Dont Wanna Know - Mario Winans ft. Enya & P Diddy
19. Golden Touch - Razorlight
20. Roses - Outkast
21. Yeah! - Usher ft. Lil Jon & Ludacris
Confirming that fact that Lil Jon is the most ridiculous man alive.
22. Langer - Tim O'Riordan
Lest we forget.
23. And finally, Dragostei Din Tei - O-Zone
The ultimate 2004 experience.