Body and Soul, you absolute babe!
Three days of the most fun imaginable are just around the corner, so we've drawn up a nifty little list of all the info you're likely to need for the weekend ahead..
1. Important Times
The festival officially opens at 3pm on Friday June 19.
You can enter between the hours below:
- Friday: 3pm - 11pm
- Saturday: 9am - 10pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 8pm
The whole festival closes its gates for one more year at 2pm on Monday June 23.
2. Getting There
The two most viable options are getting the festival bus, or driving.
If driving you can get exact directions here.
If we're perfectly honest, it's looking a bit patchy! Make sure you pack a woolly jumper and a raincoat just in case...
But hopefully we'll just end up basking in the sunshine like these lads:
4. Must See Acts:
Friday: Talaboman, Dan Deacon & New Jackson.
Saturday: Shit Robot, Clark, Ásgeir, SOHN, & Austra.
Sunday: CLU, Nightmares On Wax, Get Down Edits & Attention Bébé.
5. What's the story with booze?
You can bring:
- 24 cans of beer/cider and 2 bottles of wine per person (no glass permitted onsite)
- 1 bottle (750cl) of spirits and 2 bottles of wine per person (no glass permitted onsite).
Body & Soul love their attendees so much that they operate a super sound 'free flow' system once you're inside the festival gates. There's no need to hide your drink as you go past security into the main arena - you and your alcohol are free to roam wherever you wish. Unbelievable scenes!
6. You'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't....
- Get a midnight hot tub in the woods with your pals
- Grab an Elderflower Collins at The Glasshouse in the walled gardens
- Catch the Mother DJs at Reckless In Love stage on the Saturday night
- Have a drunken spin on the chairoplanes
- Visit The Glowhole and make some new mates
2 sleeps, folks!
If you haven't gotten your hands on tickets to the sold out festival and FOMO's setting in, enter our competition here. The winner will be notified on Thursday morning.